It's traditional : The Christmas Wish list.

Oh, no. When I said "strobe" I meant "strobe". :)

*cough* Road Vehicle lighting regulations 1989.....*mumble*

I know what you mean, and yes I'd like to, but no, not on this Disco. :)

Ooooh. I'll have a nose. I've recently fitted a black powder-coated Bearmach wraparound bull bar so ideally somethign to suit...

Cheers, Aled.

Reply to
Aled

Round Tuit's are available in surprisingly large quantities during the tourist season from the John O' Groats visitor shop at the top end of the British Mainland. Been there, got some.

Sorry, sold the last one to a Master H Potter!

Hmmmmm.... why fit an engine that has 4 cylinders missing?

Oh, and whoever wanted V-B-H, sod off, I'm getting her!!!! Please. please, please Santa!!!!!

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

please Santa!!!!!

This is why I'm all in favour of cloning just think everyone with their very own V-B-H

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Naah, I want a cat's chance in hell of my hardware being supported! :-P

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:17:31 -0000, Aled enlightened us thusly:

eh? whaffor, in yer headlamps?

got them, somewhere. Mind, not looked specifically at that bit.

got mine from disney^W motor world.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Wouldn't be boring in my opinion, just think, never another ugly woman...... hehehehe. And when I wear her out or she complains of a headache I could just order up another clone, I assume? And would that also mean that you could screw around without being unfaithful?????

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

never another ugly woman you say? crikey that would make my job easier.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yeah. it's a choice between these and what are colloquially known as "winker" units - relays that make the headlights alternate from side to side. On the sliding scale of legal ---- not legal, it's more towards the legal end.

"No, they're not blue lights, they're just ....broken. Must be a short. Or something. Officer."

It'll do for now until we finally get the DoT to put an exemption for Mountain Rescue into the reg's.

Section 2, para 16 IIRC.

Ta, Aled.

Reply to
Aled

In news:cpmetv$hum$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com, Badger blithered:

4? I make it 8!!

Reply to
GbH

So Badger was, like

You are Colly Cibber, "And I Claim My Five Pounds" Grahame Greene, Brighton Rock.

Yes?

Reply to
Richard Brookman