Reply to
Lee_D

And they have gone well up in value :)

Reply to
Nige

Have they ever been anything else? :-)

Reply to
Oily

OK mine is '95 and a P38 but I like it. Still miss Edie though, she was a great Disco for me....

Reply to
cyberwraith

"cyberwraith" wrote..........

Mine's a Classic Tdi and it's getting a bit worn out, I wouldn't mind a nice P38 with BM 6 pot diesel, auto preferably.

Reply to
Oily

I've got a Classic 200 Tdi which is lovely. Just had extensive work done on sills and crossmember. Needs to be sold to fund upgrades on my other 200Tdi

Range Rover Classic 200Tdi Manual

1993 Model Year, Sonoran Brown. Elec Windows, PAS MOT untill November 2010 £1500 ONO. Call 07005 980949

This vehicle is in very tidy condition, having just had extensive work done. Sweet 2.5l Turbodiesel engine with 175,000 on the clock. Good interior in light Tan. Has side steps fitted - not shown in photos. Correct alloy wheels for year. Located in Luton, Bedfordshire

Recent work done: New sills, new rear crossmember Replacement boot floor, resprayed bonnet & rear wing, *new upper & lower tailgate* Full service, **New Cambelt** Recon PAS Pump, Recon heater motor New heater matrix Recon front prop

There are only a couple of faults with the car - the interior light does not work with the doors, the front driving lamps below the bumper are not working (are there any out there?) and there is little wear to the piping on the drivers seat. The "Range Rover" decals on the bonnet/tailgate are missing. Otherwise in excellent condition throughout, ready to run.

Reply to
Alex

Where are you?

Reply to
Nige

Luton, Bedfordshire

Reply to
Alex

Hi Alex

You still running my Blue Beast?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Savage

SORN at the moment. I've been working on this one, once it's sold I shall be re-taxing it and go back to using it. Only took it off the road because the tax ran out and i wanted to tax this on as it was ready to sell.

It does need a few jobs doing, like the head gasket, changing the front springs (I'd like a lift kit) Otherwise it's going fine. Sills are likely to need replacing before long though, the o/s one is mostly patches now.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hi Alex

That's the head on the TDi engine yes? You disposed of the V8?

Both outer sills, the rear cross member and the sections either side of the fuel tank on my first RR were a series of patches by the time I sold it.

I still have the 1990 3.9 - as you will have seen from my last few contributions. It's quite a frightener on ice - certainly surprises those who think 4x4s are invincible in all conditions ;-0

Richard Savage