JATE rings: where from?

All,

I'm looking at buying JATE rings (probably 4). Any good or bad experience from any of the dealers around?

TIA,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

It rather depends, too, on whether you want the genuine article RRC3237 or one of the less pretty looking 'copies'.

Reply to
Dougal

I got mine from Rebel 4x4, they seem to work OK. It was exactly a year ago this Saturday at teh Landrover World show at Eastnor Castle - they'll probably have a stand again this year.

McBad

(If they did have a stand this year I couldn't find it. :o(

M.)

Reply to
McBad

The way it was all laid out I'm surprised anyone could find anything.

Reply to
Mother

I tried to email them and the message bounced back...

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse