Juddering & SRS Light & Ladrover Savvy Garage needed!!

Hi all,

Two problems, are they connected??

Coming back from Manchester the other day and in the disco (N plate TDi 300) started juddering between 25mph and 60mph, and between 2nd and 5th gear. This has continued, once I get over 65mph it seems to stop, there are lots of vibrations, throughout the whole car, inc steering wheel. Fuel injectors, prop shaft ? I don't know, the Disco's not been off road recently, not had any knocks or bumps.

Yesterday, on the M11 and the speed-o, tem and rev counter all flat lined, and the SRS light came on. I'm currently not clocking up any miles and the digits are not turning.........

Any ideas on these two problems, are they connected? Does anyone know a landrover savvy garage in the Leatherhead (jct9 M25) area who can take a look, I'd rather avoid the Main dealers, I'd also rather avoid any major cost because if its too much I'll have to get myself a newer Td5 Disco instead.

Many thanks

James

Reply to
James

James uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Sounds to me like prop shaft. Also check tyres for any deformation.

Regards the dashboard has any wiring been messed with in the last few months? Sounds like loss of supply to the dash. Have the fuses been checked?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Have a look at the rear UJ on the front prop shaft (the usual suspect), if that's ok check the others.

Probably shaken a wire or two off!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd