just a test

Hi All,

Newbie to the group and haven't got a clue how it works...

BTW '89 Disco, 3 door, V8 carb, manual, tall tyres, no arches or silly side steps.

Cheers

Holy

Reply to
mark hh

mark hh

Reply to
mark hh

in article clrphi$t08$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com, mark hh at snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote on 28/10/04 10:49 pm:

Hi Holly will have to excuse me. Space bar isn't working for some reason.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Twas Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:03:53 +0000 (UTC) when "mark hh" put finger to keyboard producing:

you have learnt the first step, which is posting stuff.

it works like this... something breaks on your landy and you post about it here.

then we all post 10 different 'best' ways to sort it out, you read every post and mix and match until you get something that sounds ludicrous and that'll solve your problem, (large hammer required).

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I usually wait for the bits to fall off and if my truck still runs then thats one less thing to worry about!

But seriuosly, that's what happened with my rear silencer, after bashing it off in action. The noise wasn't too loud (center box does a good job) so I stuck a tube on the end with a "U" bolt and left it at that - no more worries about departure angles!

Same with the silly plastic side step skirt thingies - when they get bent they'll take your doors out! Best to get rid of them and gain 2" body clearance! That pointless front spoiler too!

Cheers,

Mark HH (Disco (not a girly one) D1)

Reply to
mark hh