just because it's an SUV

Doesn't mean it is any use on the road or anywhere else.

Just what is the point of that?

Reply to
Larry

On or around Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:06:43 -0000, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

makes for amusing photos.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Love it, wonder what the quoted 'ramp breakover angle' is for that one??????

Andy

Reply to
Andy

It does that :)

My old limo was hardly what you would call a stretch by current standards but I did have to watch it going over humped back bridges, fortunately it had air suspension which I could pump up for a little extra height when needed.

Reply to
Larry