just bought a 2002 Disco2

I picked up a SE7 from a non-LR used car dealer yesterday. It has 36K and is pretty much in near mint condition as far as I can tell. I plan to extend the warranty to 7/100K thru LR(already spoke to the LR dealership and they want $2600 which from my research is worth the expense).

My big problem is there was no manual with the car. I can figure out most everything on my own but the key fob has me confused. The car has remote start and I spent 20 minutes yesterday trying to figure out how to actually use it and what the other buttons are for.

Does anyone know of a good online source for info on the fob and things in general about the DiscoII?

Thanks in advance.

The Duck

Reply to
Disco2Duck