Just got my new (to me) 110 but...

Hi all,

I've just got a 1998 110 300tdi CSW in Black. Apparently this is a special order colour. I've looked on Microcat, Chassis plate in window and on the black and silver plate attached to the brake servo but can't find a paint code. The plate has a space for 'paint' but it blank - perhaps even LR don't know what it is.

Can anyone help out? I've checked the site that has been mentioned on for colour info but can only find a black that started fro 1999 > .

cheers Spoons

Reply to
spoons1969