just noticed this connector on TD5 90

Just in front of the cubby box next to the passinger seat facing forward. 20 months I have had my 90 and only got into the passinger seat when I have been drunk. Today I went to get something out of my car and noticed it.

What is it for?

Regards JJ

Reply to
JJ

Any clues as to what it looks like?

If it's a trapezium shaped black connector with 16 connector pins (5 used), it's the diagnostic connector for the TestBook system.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis

yes thats right 16 pins. it's not fitted all that well.

Reply to
JJ