L.R.O spring thing and Halifax piece hall thing

Hi all. Just a general enquiree to see who's going to the lro event next weekend, and also does anyone have a date for the piece hall gathering at Halifax, I think it was on the same Sunday as the lro job last year?

Thanks in advance Icky

Reply to
the ickys

Yeah, we're going to Driffield. Not sure how many dogs / children we'll have in tow though - babysitting arrangements are on today's 'to do' list!

Martyn - any 101 club stand tickets on the go?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Yup, best contact Alasdair (number in Six Stud) as he deals with this. I do know that the tickets haven't been sent out from the organisers yet though, so they're cutting it tight in terms of time. You may just be able to turn up and blag it in.

We'll be going up on Friday night, as will 6x6 Kevin - sporting smashing new full roll cage. Field cinema Friday and Saturday night provided it isn't chucking it down, obviously :-)

Reply to
Mother

Full Roll cage for a 6x6 101? I wondered why there was a shortage of scaffolding pole

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Is that the 6 wheeled 101 on Martyn's website? I think Mother said he was selling it, somebody let me know if so, I may end up doing something stupid and impulsive.

David

Reply to
David French

Sorry, should have said "thinking of selling it", can't edit Usenet posts once you've hit Send though...

Reply to
David French

David French wrote: ..... I may end up doing something stupid

Wot, with a basque, stockings and a rangie exhaust ?

Reply to
Steve

Are you in the market for a 101 then?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Not technically, no. But if I found that the 6 wheeler was for sale, and it happened to catch me in the right mood, and in the right financial condition, I might just think what the hell...

You know what it's like...

Reply to
David French

Me? Here? In a field.......