Land Rover Discovery 1995 electrical diagram central locking system power door locks

I need quickly electrical diagram of Land Rover Discovery 1995 power door locks. If anyone got it in pdf file you would save my life. I can't lock the car. Pretty please with sugar on top.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
AAAA

It may be too late now, but stand by. I'm extracting the relevant pages and will email to the above address.

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware