Land Rover Discovery 1995 need good mechanic in Washington DC suburban Maryland, Virginia

I'm looking for a good mechanic in Washington DC suburban Maryland or Virginia for a 1995 Land Rover Discovery. The dealers in this area are terrible. Although I have been very pleased with a local mechanic when I could talk directly with him about my vehicle, that place now has a service manager who handles all communications when the vehicle is serviced and I no longer have the same level of confidence. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Robert

I'm looking for a good mechanic in Washington DC suburban Maryland or Virginia for a 1995 Land Rover Discovery. The dealers in this area are terrible. Although I have been very pleased with a local mechanic when I could talk directly with him about my vehicle, that place now has a service manager who handles all communications when the vehicle is serviced and I no longer have the same level of confidence. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Robert

I can't verify the quality of these, (I'm in Washington State), but there's a list of supposedly reputable mechanics here:

None in DC, a couple in Virginia and quite a number in Maryland. FWIW

kip

Reply to
Kip Kniskern