land Rover Drivers have Most Points

According to an analysis by confused.com Disco drivers accessing their sites have most speeding points on their licence.

Is this because Disco drivers are very cost conscious and are always looking for a better deal is it because a well known insurance group popular with Land Rover owners recently hiked its rates.

Well I'm a Land Rover driver and I couldn't give a shit.

Reply to
hugh

In article , hugh writes

Is it because drivers of other vehicles are less honest about their records?

I wonder how big the difference is proportionately between Disco owners and owners of the next worst marque?

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig