Land Rover Enthusiast magazine.

May issue, page 174. :oD

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Any clues, before I actually have to go out and buy it? :)

Reply to
David French

Twas Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:15:57 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

It's me on that page...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Arrived this morning, had already read it on the bog - thought it may be you :-)

Reply to
Mother

Hurry up, damn snail mail, darn you!!!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend, at the moment......) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, time to retrim it Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:11:39 +0000 (UTC), "Simon Isaacs" enlightened us thusly:

thassa point. I ordered some ignition leads last week, no sign of 'em yet.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm told there's a picture of me in it too, although as I don't have a subscription I'll have to wait a week at least before it's in the shops...

Reply to
Paul Everett

Twas Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:43:59 +0100 when Paul Everett put finger to keyboard producing:

what do you look like? what is it in connection with?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I look like

but from the limited info I've been given I think it's more likely to be my ex MoD nato green truck cab 110 in there than it is me personally. No idea where/what/why though, but it's no doubt Dave Barker's doing. Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

Twas Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:16:57 +0100 when Paul Everett put finger to keyboard producing:

green 110, that's not you naked in LRO is it ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Nope, I always check very carefully for cameras before I do that...

Reply to
Paul Everett

Twas Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:19:50 +0100 when Paul Everett put finger to keyboard producing:

from page 155, yorkshire off-road club event.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.
mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Cool - that's the best LRE pic I've managed yet. I managed a pic of myself in Waterloo in the 2002 Belgium National writeup, and one or two where my 110 has been in the background of a picture, but nothing that good before...

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

Twas Wed, 07 Apr 2004 07:46:30 +0100 when Paul Everett put finger to keyboard producing:

infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy... ho ho.

nice to see yourself in a magazine.

my article there is the first one in the story of my 110 and a one my wife wrote, I have two more in the line and one I'm writing now, she keeps sending me to make her cups of tea and such as she is now "an internationally published writer".... I think it's gone to her hear ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

what event was that? don`t recognise the site - but it could just be my failing memory...

Nick C D90 300tdi Wakefield UK

Reply to
Nick C

It's Crosshills....