Land Rover Owner International magazines 1990's

I have listed a couple of years' Land Rover Owner International from 1991 to

1993 on ebay. They might be useful to someone!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

They could be used to help fill in ruts in Wales!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Hmm. I wonder how much they will cost to ship vs. their auction value?

I'll keep an eye on the bidding - I've got a big pile from 1993 ... 2000 cluttering up a shelf. It might be better to try and sell them out of the back of your Landie at one of the sort-outs.

Reply to
Alan J. Wylie

At the last billing show i went to there was a guy with a few plastic boxes full of mags just selling them from his campsite (which was alongside one of the surfaced roads) He was doing something like 10/15 for a fiver. Me and a mate each got a selection.

Reply to
Tom Woods

I cut the spines off, select the usefull articles to keep in a ring binder and bit the rest. Also gives you a usefull insight into which mags have the most advertising vs usefull information.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I've got shed loads from about 1997 to the present - LROI, LRW, LRM and LRE - which are free to anyone that wants to collect them. There are far too many for me to try and catalogue.

I live in Bristol (UK) if anyone is interested ... else they're off to the tip on Tuesday.

Reply to
SteveG

Where in Bristol? I am going that direction tomorrow!

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Hi Peter,

I'm in Patchway - M4/M5 interchange area. Give me a call on 07896 782285 if your interested.

Reply to
SteveG