Land Rover Shows - opinions please

Space is probably not going to be a problem - whatever / wherever we end up. The thing is to liaise closely with the organisers who are generally pretty helpful in my experience. In previous years and at different shows I've organised on behalf of our club I've always managed to get far more space than we could ever really claim to need. We've always managed to fill it one way or another - which is good for the show promoters too. You do need to ask for it though, and not just accept what they've given you if you think it's too small.

Ideally you need a named person on the stand to whom promoters, marshalls, club members and public may refer if need be. You then need to carefully communicate what and where people should do/go on the stand.

Reply to
Mother

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Last I eard the truck was for sale.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D