Land Rover Wreckers - Vic OZ ???

Can anyone recommend me a a good source for secondhand Discovery parts ( wreckers / recyclers ) pref Vic, but nation wide would suffice.. Australia...that is :)

I'm after a few interior trim parts for my S2 Disco ( grey int )...

cheers, Brian C

Reply to
Hi-Soft

Range-Rov Recovery

636 Whitehorse Rd Mitcham 3132 (03) 9874 3111
Reply to
Natalie Drest

great...thanks for that...I couldn't remember the exact spelling they used...and it would show up in google..

Reply to
Hi-Soft