landrover 90

looking for a workshop manual and if poss a parts catalogue on cd for a landrover 90/110

Reply to
john flynn

Not on CD but our Estonian friends may have something that suits your vintage:

For a general look at other downloadable stuff, start here:

Dougal

"Dougal" wrote after

I've got the Manual already downloaded but I can't find a Parts Catalogue at all and with the S111 I always found that more useful when doing things due to the exploded views. Anyone know of a downloadable Parts Catalogue?

Reply to
Bob Hobden

In message , Bob Hobden writes

I've got a copy of the 1987 onwards 110 parts catalogue as a .pdf if you want it. It's a bit big at nearly 30 meg though - I can e-mail it to you if you want, I assume your reply-to address is valid.

HTH

Will

Reply to
Will Wilkinson

Hello John. Type in yahoo RTC9932CE.PDFthis will take you to link site for 1987 version.

Reply to
john oakes

"Will Wilkinson" wrote after, Bob Hobden

Yes and yes. Thanks.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

All the sites I've come across seem to have moved or been closed down.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

In message , Bob Hobden writes

You have mail ;-)

Will

Reply to
Will Wilkinson

Yeah, that was a link to my site that comes up in google. Unfortunately, my ISP copped onto the 30Mb file being downloaded and closed my account :-(

Anyone know where we could host it permamently once and for all?

Gromit

Reply to
Gromit

On or around 22 Feb 2006 05:59:13 -0800, "Gromit" enlightened us thusly:

is it legit?

Reply to
Austin Shackles