Landrover owners must have small willy's

Obviously someone thinks landrover owners have small willy's with all these posts to make them bigger. Not in my case! Must be those who don't drive a series landrover...

Adrian Ford

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Well I always wanted a Landrover but now i own the company.....

Have fun when booking in garages and you tell them your name and the reply is "no your name"...

Been called Escort, Capri, W*nker,Tw*t but never discovery.....

Adrian Range Rover

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Very good I like that one...

Adrian Range rover

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Not quite mines a 300 tdi and its got more knobs than yours :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Sounds almost funny coming from a guy named 'Ford'

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

I thought the original Jeep owners had small Willy's.....;-) Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

I'm hung like a horse, don't own a series and have just bought a Jeep. I'm confused now!!!

Stew

Reply to
90ninety