Landrover Parfum

I changed my gearbox and transfer box oils at the weekend and my wife reckons EP80 smells like cat pee.

Reply to
John Stokes

Day off today, Just been under Happiness Stan my D90 to check all the levels ......... and got the usual covering ........... had a shower and still smell of the suff .........

What about Je Revolution Hypoid de 80

or Faberjet au AQF le Armful

or Quickshot de la Swivel Diff

Anyone wishing to join my new veture and break into the parfum world??

Donations required (not actual substance)

20p minimum startup .........

E-mails to:

snipped-for-privacy@it-is-just-landy-stuff.com.uk.ltd.nochance

Reply to
AndWhyNot

My cat says his pee doesn't smell as strong as EP 90, which is presumably similar to EP 80.

Reply to
Prof Rollerball

Another fragrance:

Essence of interior bulkhead-mounted spare tyre. Rubbery!

Reply to
Prof Rollerball

What in the cats pee ..... or the EP80 ?

Reply to
AndWhyNot

How you gonna get the cat to pee in that little hole ??

Reply to
AndWhyNot

Both, I expect. Can't say I've ever made a concious effort to smell cat's pee

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Alex> How you gonna get the cat to pee in that little hole ??

Ask the makers of any american beer how they get the cat to go in the bottle....

--

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Andy Cunningham aka AndyC the WB | andy -at- cunningham.me.uk | +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ |
- Everything you wanted to know || about the P38A Range Rover but were afraid to ask. |+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+"The world has gone crazy: The best rapper is a white guy, the bestgolfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance, andGermany doesn't want to go to war." -- Anon

Maybe they should change the name to 'PeePee 80'

Peter 'Stating the Obvious' R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Can only agree with that statement

Reply to
Nikki

**boggles**
Reply to
QrizB

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:43:18 +0100, Nikki made me spill my meths by writing:

We have had a spate of damage to cars and some petty theft and damage in our area recently, most in the area give evening passers by a second look now. I looked out of the attic velux window (our bedroom) in the small hours and saw a young lad looking over a neighbours wall into his yard that was hidden from view.

He would approach, the security light would go on and he would back off. He did a similar thing with the gate, light flicks on, he backs off. It was when he climbed the wall and appeared to motion to someone out of sight in the yard that I gave the local police a call. Within 5 minutes a plain car arrived and out climbs a uniform. He approaches the lad and they chat a while, no bother or lip etc. then a battenburg van pulls up and a load pile out and politely have him away and out of sight.

Turns out he was younger brother of neighbour, never seen him before. He was stopping there for the night but they had all gone out and left the key somewhere for him. Unfortunately, this "somewhere" had suddenly become the temporary abode of a feral cat and her litter.

Young lad got the shock of his life as this cat wanted to remove his face when he peered in. He spent the next half hour trying to get in the yard while the cat growled at him. The battenburg lads had stab vests on and one offered to go in and retrieve the key. All was well and severe leg pulling ensued. His previous gestures apparently "beckoning" someone were of frustration :)

Reply to
Wayne Davies