Laptop mount for Classic Range Rover

Bought this from Lee approx 14 months ago, and upgraded to a P38 before I got around to fitting it, so surplus to requirements and offered to the group on the same basis as it was bought, £10 +P&P

Google will find original thread, text of first post (inc link to still active website with pics) below.

David

Made this myself from some bits and bobs, now the Rangie is going it's surplus. It if fastned in via one of the front seat bolts and a hole being drilled in the rear of the seat bracket on the floorpan. Most fiddley bit is getting the bolt in but I just took it out in less than 5 minutes.

It is designed such that the mount which fastens to the seat stays put, the silver (as pictured) part then is removable for when not in use.

The laptop fastens to the top securely by sticking velcro to the bottom of the laptop. It's never fell off yet under some rather extreme angles.

Only downside is it won't fit a Disco or Rangie with electronic seat adjustment (or I'd have put it in our Disco).

It should go in a Rangie classic or Disco 1 no problems provided they have manually adjusted seats. Not so sure about a 3 door disco though.

I now use a PDA for sat nav so the laptop gets little use anyway.

Tenner plus the postage... (laptop not included!!)

Lee D

Reply to
rads