Last hour or so for Morph.....

Well it's got me on the edge of my seat anyway. :-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Going for the right money too for a change - or it should do in the last 30 seconds.

May I be the first to welcome the new owner of a 101 to the 101 Club....

No refunds Nige. Would she let you have a GS instead ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

hehehehe - i'm not after a refund matey. one day i will get another, but for now I just aint got anywhere to keep it. I can't look.....

Reply to
Nige

Get clicking, the reserve aint met yet......

Reply to
Nige

its boring to watch now you cant see who the bidders are :(

youve had the same 2 fighting all the way through though which bodes well for a good price and someone who really wants him :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

There's some stable space here reserved for you mate.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I don't know if I can stand the suspense much longer....... It's making me go bald!....oh.

Reply to
Dr_D

Lower your reserve to maintain the interest!

Reply to
tiscali

Im pretty sure its going to get past his reserve!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Best bit comin up!

Reply to
tiscali

i was right :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Just scraped by reserve!

Reply to
tiscali

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Nige wibbled :

Hs he really only done 16000 miles?

Reply to
GbH

sweet, at least the chap has been going for it & that will at least mean he's an enthusiast.

Reply to
Nige

Seems so was I when I passed him on, a relief for me as well as Nige. Nice to know all that hard work wasn't wasted too!

Lee D

Reply to
Dr_D

Well it wasn't me !

Do we know him ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

speedo is in km's on mine - so even better!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Under a Chinook.... probably :-)

That's what it said on the clock and that's really all you can go by. I only did around 500 miles a year since 2002 in him... I doubt the military would have been much keener to go further. From his records he never left the UK as far as I could tell and was posted after being used by the military Veh engineering establishment to the 201st Welsh Field Hospital, a T.A. Unit.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Aye, it's in km at 2summat, but' the condition of the chassis etc means it's not done 123k!!!

Reply to
Nige