Late 300 Disco Wanted

Hello All,

I'm on the lookout for a late (97/98), 300 TDi Manual Disco, aircon / sunroofs / leather would be nice. (ES model, or Safari) Mileage up to

100,000. Few sctatches OK, but mustn't have tin rot or clunky gearbox!

Please email barley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Reply to
Barleycorn

Will you be wanting a bucket of rockinghorse poo with that Sir?

Reply to
EMB

LOL!

There seems to be plenty similar about, just missed a nice one on fleabay.

Just thought there might be someone about to PX, as the dealers advertise plenty. They seem to gain £1000 once they get hold of them!

I'm in Hampshire by the way.

Reply to
Barleycorn

Coming back from Ludlow the other week, I drove past a steeler who had a Mark 1 disco on an P plate for 6k

I thought it was a cheap Mark 11 for a second but no, its a bleedin Mark 1

And if you look about, there are other steelers asking 6k+ for Mark 1's

Reply to
Tim Guy

I know of a 50th edition (1998) that's in excellent condition going for=20 =A33200 ~ private sale.

Not mine, but a neighbour :-)

--=20 Regards

Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

'Bring it on. Steve', as our polititions would say!!

Please get them to email me.

barley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks! David.

I know of a 50th edition (1998) that's in excellent condition going for £3200 ~ private sale.

Not mine, but a neighbour :-)

Reply to
Barleycorn

I'll pass on your email address. If you don't get a response in a couple of days give me a nudge and I'll remind him.

Reply to
SteveG

I managed to pass on your email address yesterday so you should get an=20 email in a few days.

--=20 Regards

Steve G

Reply to
SteveG