Late V8 engine and gearbox For Sale. TRADE AD.

As the title says, we have another Landrover V8 engine and gearbox/transfer box for sale, this time removed from a 1992 Landrover Defender 127 Ambulance which has only covered 14,000kms. The unit is complete from the cooling fan at the front back to the hand brake drum at the rear, with all ancillaries etc. the unit is in excellent condition as you would expect from this mileage.It wont be here long as the last one we removed sold very quickly with several disappointed people, that one sold for £1500 including the vat, this one is open to sensible offers, and before they start I will start the bidding at £20, save the usual people the effort of starting below that really sensible offer.

Reply to
tony cable