LED bright idea

We bat around ideas about whether or not to fit them (I'm convert btw) if you are erring they are going cheap at Netto shortly.If the £2 stop light are actually stop n tail light our local Netto will be sold out when I get to the checkout

Derek

Reply to
Derek

"Derek" wrote

That LED Headlight also looks pretty useful on page 2.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Head light - as in a light for ones head .... not a headlight as per a vehicle :-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

heheheheh - that whooshed him good & proper!

Reply to
Nige

And Page 3 not 2!

Reply to