Leicester housewife washes driving licence, claims direct informed!

Nikki's way of making sure she's got a clean driving licence would go down well with litigation lawyers in America. She could claim that nowhere on the licence did it state that it was not machine washable and claims millions for the stress caused. Just like the housewife who washed a poodle and put it in the tumble drier and the guy who claimed after shooting his foot off by resting a loaded gun on it.(Don't try this at home folks, I've seen this done and the safety failed as the guy moved the muzzle clear of his foot!)

All of the above are genuine stories, even the really unlikely one about putting a driving licence in a washing machine, but think of the possibilities.

"But it didn't say in the Defender manual that you couldn't drive of cliffs."

"Why call it a 101 when we've only discovered 100 positions which are possible without serious damage from the transfer lever resulting in a permanent voice change of several octaves?"

"Hey man, I didn't know you couldn't camp here, when I bought a FREELANDER I thought that was what it meant!"

"What do you mean, you've lost a discovery?"

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

I wouldn't say it was clean when it came out, more like paper mache. Does that count?

I didn't mean to do it Sir, "snif", I just never checked the pockets on my denim jacket when I washed it.

Reply to
Nikki