Light problem TD5

Hallo,

I have an defender TD5 and when my light switch is in the middle my dimm light is burning and that is not normal it has to be out. The other two positions do not work. I have check the switch and he is working. What can be the problem. I don't no it any more.

MY THANKS. MAARTEN

Reply to
m.hamelijnck

I don't have any answer, just more water for the mill. When I bought my 110 TD5, the main beams were switched on with the parking lights, but dimmed, and only when the engine was running. It's not the case anymore.

Any idea?

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

I think you may be describing a faulty dim/dip relay.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:30:52 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I thought they'd given up fitting those cretinous gadgets?

Reply to
Austin Shackles