Lightweight radiator grille + headlamp surrounds

My Lightweight currently has a regular Series III plastic radiator grille and what look like headlamp surrounds from a Mini (original not BMW).

I've been looking around the web for a Lightweight grille and headlamp surrounds, but these appear to be as rare as hen's teeth and have the prices to match.

Can someone point me in the direction of used parts for both?

Thanks

Chris Davis Series III Lightweight

Reply to
Christopher Davis

Yeah but which is lighter the plastic or the original :)

Reply to
Larry

Just thought it might look cooler rather than lighter !

Reply to
Christopher Davis