locating clutch problem (101)

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

?id=69734&ts=40803 This is the kind of thing, as you can see it's mainly a pipe and a bottle.

Can't find it on Halfrauds site..lots of furry dice mind.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

?id=69734&ts=40803>

Oooo look... maybe three lined up could solve the problem of the no longer available double doofer?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

?id=69734&ts=40803>>

yeah, have thought about that. Just need to find some tuits to make some nice shiney ones at steves

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

From experience...... take your own measurement... Morph must have been a LWB Ambi ;-)

Either that or Steves got sawn off front gutter channels :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Weird that, wasn't it. And we measured them together !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Still got them in the garage, I have a chuckle each time I relocate them :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

have now got some clutch!

not very much until i get the MC out again and re-adjust the stops on the shaft, but hopefully enough to drive a bit.

Reply to
Tom Woods

and can i buy special weightwatchers spanners that are slim enough to get on all those brake lines? (5/8ths/18mmish i think)

Why did they put them so close?

Reply to
Tom Woods

Cheap spanners and an angle grinder ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

wow. finally fixed this today and realised that its taken me 3 weeks or so :(

My new vaccum bleeder is ace! and i've worked out that you can drop the pedal box off to adjust the m/c shaft nuts without removing the hydraulic lines. I'm going to cut an access hole in the bulkhead next time!....

I now need to move the big bag o sand from infront of the truck so i can get it out!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

That'll be low ratio 1st and 3500 rpm then :-) , Instant sand relocator.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:58:00 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

and remember to have someone on hand to video it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles