LOL!!!!! Bo Selecta!

Who in the name of Harry would drive around in that?

You can just hear it already 'boom chucka boom chucka boom chucka' Subwoofer under the seat, nice feeling as your internal organs fail!

Do you think there could be any possibility of it being a drug dealers motor?

Lordy lord!

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"I wouldn't be more surprised If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet"

Reply to
Nige

"Nige" wrote

Just "Bling" Nige, that's all.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Aye, shocking though!

Saw a cracking new Range Rover the other day, until I saw the 24" (must have been) chrome wheels with spinning efforts on!

I would not have them given!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

I love it, I'd just need darker windows so nobody would know it was me driving it.

oh, and a coat of Hamerite.

Reply to
Alan

"Nige" wrote after

When I was in getting two second hand tyres for the 90 they had a couple of enormous chrome wheels in being fitted with tyres. Naturally I asked and they were from a Prosche Cayenne S, the second try as the first came of the rims destroying themselves and the wheels in the process! I'd like to know where some of these idiots get all their money. :-)

Reply to
Bob Hobden

It couldn't make the Cayenne any uglier having bling wheels on anyway!

Reply to
SimonJ

Wrap a ribbon 'round a turd...

Reply to
Mother

Drug Dealing. HTH

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware

Wonder if he has had his speedo re-calibrated with them new wheels

Tony