Reply to
Lyndon C

Does anybody know where a set of Longer Defender/RR Classic /Disco1 wheel studs (say 12mm-15mm Longer) be obtained from - Hopefully @ a sensible price ?

Any ideas or sugestions would be great.

Thanks

Lyndon

Reply to
Lyndon C

I think Zeus Engineering do them - but they're pricey.

BTW, how's Wild Thing? Did you ever get it roadworthy?

Reply to
Rich B

Rich, Checked with Zeus - And They Are Pricey £4.50 ea + VAT (£5.29) ! !

I've already spoken to a company that can make me a set for that sort of price - I think Zues are taking the piss !

Reply to
Lyndon C

Think that's pricey? - 300TDI exst manifold to downpipe stud approx. £7.60 two years ago and it's tiny and simple in comparison.

Reply to
Dougal

Check very carefully what they are making them out of - sudden failure cos they've used a leeser quality material might just f*ck your day up a bit..

Reply to
EMB

What size are they?

Cheers

Rallycinq

As Standard They are 16mm x 1.5mm with an overall length of 38mm - I'm looking for something with approx 12>15mm extra length so about 54mm

Lyndon

Reply to
Lyndon C

Ah, thanks for that, my usual supplier of all things wheel stud only goes up to M14.

Cheers

Rallycinq