Looking for a Billing friend

Hi Guys/Gals, Myself (47) , My wife (47) and son (20) are looking for a Rover adventure in 2004 , I think its in July, " Billing ". All my LR magazines speak of it highly. I would like to stay with a Land rover family during that week. (well,,,,, thinking about it anyway) We own

3 Range Rover Classics, a 88 ,89, and a 91, I dont like to travel so much , so it may be a struggle for me, but my wife and son are ready for The UK.

We have limited funds, as do most.

We live in a suburb of Atlanta, GA , I would like to trade one week of stay with us.

I am thinking of this deal very early, so we have plenty of time to iron out the deal

Think about it and email me.

John Lynch snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
john

Hi John,

That sounds a great idea. I can't be sure so far in advance that I won't be otherwise engaged at the time, but if not, I'd be happy to host you. Feel free to email me nearer the time if you still need accommodation.

All the best, David.

Reply to
David French