Looking for Classic RaRo ad campaign "Remember how it felt?"

Hi,

I'm looking for an advertisment used for the Classic Range Rover showing a kid on his dad's shoulders in a crowd, with the strap line "remember how it felt?" I have scoured internet but am unable to find it. If anyone has it or knows where to find it, could you email guy underscore scarsbrook at hotmail dot com.

Thanks

Guy

Reply to
guyscarsbrook

|| Hi, || || I'm looking for an advertisment used for the Classic Range Rover || showing a kid on his dad's shoulders in a crowd, with the strap line || "remember how it felt?" I have scoured internet but am unable to || find it. If anyone has it or knows where to find it, could you email || guy underscore scarsbrook at hotmail dot com. || || Thanks || || Guy

Don't know a source for this, although LRO did a series last year on classic LR adverts, and ISTR this was one of them. Perhaps check their back issues service?

My favourite (long before my involvement with LRs) was the RR parked outside a country mansion, bright lights, swanky guests, in a foot of snow. Catchline: "It not only shows you've arrived, it shows you'll get home again." Neat.

Reply to
Richard Brookman