Looking grim ...

From

"A BBC spokeswoman also confirmed the final part of the Best of Top Gear, which was due to be screened on 1 October, had been postponed indefinitely.

It would have been broadcast ahead of the new series of Top Gear but the corporation has said it is not in a position to confirm the transmission of the new series."

Looks like the Hamster may well make a good recovery, but the H&S nannies could pull the only programme worth watching.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

From the Sunday edition of the Grauniad too, wonders will never cease.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Look. Hamster's going to be OK. But even if he wasn't there's no need to pull the show. Will all wildlife programmes now be banned after Steve Irwin got topped by a Stingray?

At the hospital I work in we get much worse injuries on a daily basis from people driving safe normal family saloon cars. 3,000 people got killed in or by them last year alone! ( UK figure, approx).

'Course you've heard the latest? What's the similarity between Hamster and Kate Moss? They both got stuffed by Top Gear!

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Hopefully at least. I know someone who had some brain injury, a few years afterwards epileptic fits started due to scar tissue on the brain, it's a complex organ. Another person I know had a stroke at the age of 24, she can talk perfectly well, but leaves a 5-second gap between every single otherwise perfectly-pronounced word. Each word is spoken at normal talking speed, just with a 5-second gap between them. This is why brain damage is always treated with a dose of caution, as it can be months or even years before problems really start to show.

Indeed. Bloody stingray, although Aquamarina was quite cute.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Fezz up Ian you just fancy a lass that won't argue and never says no!

Derek is Loctite supposed to lock up a bolt while you are still tightening it up?

Reply to
Derek

Sure but I'd prefer no strings attached!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Funny that reminds me of a joke about cheap imported cheap tampons

cough cough Derek

Reply to
Derek