Lord Lucan "found" in a Land Rover

-------------------- A Briton living in New Zealand in an old car, with a pet possum, has denied he is missing aristocrat Lord Lucan.

Neighbours became convinced homeless Roger Woodgate was the vanished peer because of his "upper-class" English accent and "military bearing".

Mr Woodgate lives in a battered Land Rover near the country town of Marton with a cat, a pet possum called Redfern and goat named Camilla.

--------------------

Bloody neighbours eh!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I thought of someone else entirely when I read that.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Also occasionally found in a Land Rover!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You know Ian that hat and an old series landy reminds me of somebody wonder where that picture of Austin is?? Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:19:57 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I think I've got a copy somewhere...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm Lord Lucan :)

Reply to
Larry

I'm Spartacus!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

No your not I am LORD Lucan and I can prove it!

Reply to
tomtom