lost keys

H-reg 3.9 Classic Efi

Lost my door, ignition and boot keys.

Shall I break the window or is there another easier way to gain entry?

If I buy new locks and keys, I still need to disconnect the alarm and immobiliser.

Any suggestions please?

Reply to
ziachowdhury

Any decent locksmith will supply replacement keys and open her up without damage. As far as immobiliser and alarm go you should have been supplied with the sender code reference numbers at install your fitter will be able to obtain new units for you- check the certification that the insurers required the info should be on there . More details would amount to me explaining how to break into and steal a Landrover and that is not going to happen. Derek

Reply to
Derek

. More details would amount to me explaining how to

:-))

Reply to
Hirsty's