Low Brake Pressure Range Rover P38a!

The vehicle is a 1995 P38a 4.6 HSE Range Rover. Recently I have noticed the brake pressure when first starting car is quite low, just about holds vehicle when in reverse on a slight downward incline. I have got in the habit now of pumping break pedal a number of times before moving, this appears to provide good brake pressure. Can anyone suggest what unit is malfunctioning and what can be done?

Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

BoB-B> The vehicle is a 1995 P38a 4.6 HSE Range Rover. Recently I BoB-B> have noticed the brake pressure when first starting car is BoB-B> quite low, just about holds vehicle when in reverse on a BoB-B> slight downward incline. I have got in the habit now of BoB-B> pumping break pedal a number of times before moving, this BoB-B> appears to provide good brake pressure. Can anyone suggest BoB-B> what unit is malfunctioning and what can be done?

Probably needs a nuew accumulator.

Reply to
AndyC the WB

needs more orgone? :)