LPG for a P38 YR 2000 4.o ltr conversion

Sorry only got into this news group recently so this is probably a subject done to death. Does anybody know if there is a site devoted to this subject. I'm interested in feedback do's and donts and instalers to avoid. I'm having a full sequencial systen in as its a later BMW bannana type inlet Will

Reply to
william

is a good place to start also

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Take a look at

Regards

Steve G

william wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

In message , william writes

Uk.rec.cars.fuel.lpg is an active newsgroup. If you want comment on installers then an indication of your location would be helpful.

Reply to
hugh