lpg suppiers

Hi group any idea where i can get a list of garages that supply LPG

Ta

Al C

Reply to
Al Clarke

Exit

Twas Tue, 11 May 2004 17:36:12 +0100 when "Al Clarke" put finger to keyboard producing:

you could start at

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

thanks a million really helpful site

Al C

Reply to
Al Clarke

Doesn't seem to be active - it's not been updated for 8 months, although Nik used to update it every few weeks. The GPS pricelist is also very out-of-date - last updated in 2002. Shame, really.

is a bit laborious to use, and your have to have a certain minimum geographical knowledge if you're planning a journey because it's sorted by county with no maps, and some incorrect postcodes.

Reply to
Autolycus

You can download an overlay of LPG stations for Autoroute, or several of the PDA navigation packages, which I've found is reasonably, if not totally, accurate.

David

Reply to
David French

If you print out their list, print it on soft, absorbent paper, they're as crap as the Irish LPGA...

Mother

On or around Tue, 11 May 2004 22:48:35 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I've never yet printed the entire list, it's over 40 pages.

what I mostly do is work out which county I'll be visiting and scout through that for few options for garages, preferably 24H ones. Mind, you have to be careful - some garages don't seem to regard LPG as important, although they're selling it, and if the pump breaks down it doesn't get fixed 'til next week...

there was one notable one in Birmingham which was off for months... gave up going there, so their loss.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, kind of, but ultimately our loss. They'll use the argument that there's not enough demand, therefore not worth carrying :-(

Reply to
Mother

On or around Wed, 12 May 2004 09:25:34 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

yeah, but the other garage not far away gets all the custom and thereby makes money and keep having it. My observation is that more garages are still putting it in.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hmm, there's over three thousand here in Australia - most service stations sell it. In which State or in which city are you interested.

Ron

Emu Plains, Australia.

Reply to
The Becketts

maybe when I get a bit more adventurous with my travel

Thanks

Al C

Reply to
Al Clarke

Well, you didn't indicate from which country you were asking (a common failing on this NG) and I can't tell from your email address. 8-)

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts