LR ser 111 Manual

Hi peeps , I have a genuine LR repair manual for ser 111 which is complete and in good condition , and includes the 5 bearing crankshaft engine supplement . I'll give this to any of the group , free of charge , and I'll either post it or it can be collected NE Manchester / Saddleworth area . If interested please post here as the email addy is never opened .

Reply to
bulldurham73

I'll have that if possible matey, I have a S3 in need of some work!!!

I' in Bradford so could collect or will pay the postage etc!

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

I'm actually at the Castleshaw Centre in Delph on Wednesday, so could bob round?