lrp

I have 1986 range rover v8 carb model,and as LRP is getting more scarce is it alright to use Superunleaded either with or without any additives. I`ve had a look on the net but can`t seem to find a definite answer. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
wvm

Just have the timing reset and use regular unleaded. The Rangie already has hardened valve seats as it's an alloy head.

Lot cheaper and easier to do.

The answer to your question is "Yes, you can use SuperUnleaded, but why would you want to?"

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown