LT77 Gearbox

Procrastination Rules!

I meant to get round to it - Honest!. Having put up with the LT77 take-up clunk on my 110, it's finally let go.

So - exchange gearbox needed plus the new cross-drilled input gear on the transfer box.

I've looked at Ashcroft's website for an exchange unit and they seem reasonable. (Didn't they used to offer a fitting service?)

Anyone got any better ideas? Horror stories?

Reply to
Swanning about

Another name - no suggestion that they're any better/worse:

Dougal

And another, recommended;

Oily

On or around Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:16:18 -0000, "Swanning about" enlightened us thusly:

  1. Never do today something that you can put off 'til tomorrow.

  1. There is no rule 2.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

  1. Never put off until tomorrow what you can forget about altogether.
Reply to
Rich B

Or just sell it & buy another......

Reply to