Master Cylinder

Hi,

In my endeavor to improve the braking of my V8 conversion I have gone for the Lwb set up (nearly) Im putting Long wheel base front brakes on and on the rear Im putting newer type SWB fronts (1 1/4" cylinder versus the older

1") with a LWB master cylinder.

This should give me the correct fluid movement etc - displacement and all that?

The only problem I have is that all the brakes want to use 3/16" pipe and

3/8" unf unions, the new master cyliner has two ports with a bigger thread (im guessing 7/16" unf?). Currently my existing SWB master cylinder has one large thread (from the reservoir) and one standard 3/8" unf union tappings.

Does anybody have experiance of this - or should i make a new union with the larger thread and a hole for 3/16" pipe (i think off the shelf the larger thread type is for 1/4" pipe?)

Thanks

Roger

Reply to
Rog