Maybe OT~ S1 1953 diesel 80inch

My apologies if this ot for the group, I could not find a faq.

I have a 1953 series 1 landie 80 inch that I am looking to sell. It is fitted with a 2 1/4 bmc diesel that was obviously grafted in at some stage. Last MOT'd 2001 and hasn't been used for about a year, although it is run every month. The mechanicals are good. I have the V5 etc. although the registration number is 'age related' and non transferrable. Currently fitted with a full length canvas top which was new in 97/98 but is now knackered. I also have the short hard top that covers the drivers compartment. AFAIK the bulkhead is good. Any suggestions please as (1) how best to advertise it, and (2) what it might be worth.

Many thanks

Sunbeam

Reply to
Sunbeam

Hi,

There is a well read part of mud-club, the parts exchange, which backs on to many LR sites. You can see it at

- to use it, joinup, it's free ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee