Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say to one and all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Properous New Year!!!

Reply to
cyberwraith

Be vary careful not to upset any Landie-driving muslims lurking aflr...

Reply to
aghasee

Is it time for someone to start moaning on about "winterval" yet, or has that journalist's shaggy dog story finally worn off?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

?
Reply to
Nige

Thank you, and merry chritmas and happy nwe year to you to :-))

BTW. I found a christmas song, that pretty much use the same type of language, as the main part of this newsgroups users:

Enjoy ;-)))

Kind Regards

Reply to
René Løweneck

Sometimes the more credulous daily mail readers start moaning about how we're not allowed to have Christmas parties any more in case we offend non-christians, or how some town oop north banned the use of the word Christmas and renamed it Winterval. The papers run it every year usually and it's a crock of s**te.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

yay! I'll second that .. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and may you get everything you wish for in 2009 :-)

Regards

Steve G

cyberwraith wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

Reply to
cyberwraith

What the f*ck are you babbling on about?

Reply to
Nige

can't beat Kevin Wilson. Got one of his DVD's, makes me laugh from start to finish!

One of his best is "Santa Claus you c*ut"

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Is he the one who simgs a song about some girls dad owning a brewery?

Reply to
cyberwraith

Yep.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:25:26 -0000, "Rich B" enlightened us thusly:

That's very noble of you, I shall repress thoughts of double time.

Reply to
Austin Shackles