MERRY XMAS to everybody (pantelis)

Fellow listers,

a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.

May the next days be full of good health, happiness and joy for you and your loved ones.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

A Cool Yule to one and all and ?a?a ???st???e??a

Derek ( I hope to goodness I did that right )

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I'm wishing everyone a Sober Chrimbo as I daren't have a drink in case we have a "happening" :-)

Mrs_D is not officially on Leave.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:08:07 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I suspect your news server didn't, though. I doubt it'll work now, the encoding is probably buggered.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If I did it correctly Pantelis would have been able to read it I cannot as I don't have greek characters loaded, mind you knowing OE anything is possible he may have recieved it in Klingon. Good luck Davies's fingers crossed I can lend you a manger if necessary just leave a star on . Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek Hi,

good wishes and kind words are ALWAYS WELCOME and appreciated even in Klingon ( was wondering what language it was !!!!! )

Take care and Merry Xmas everybody (currently preparing the stuffing for the Christmas piglet) Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

HI Pantelis thats OE then, I did cut and paste seasonal greetings from a google translation in Greek it looked ok when I posted ( so far as I can tell ) but its gone keggley in my sent box - dead jealous if you are having roast suckling pig what stuffing are you using a lemon force meat? don't forget it is traditional to drink alcoholic beverages while cooking - good eating mate! our best to you and your family salut! Derek

Reply to
Derek