Missing Postings

Why do my postings not appear in this forum ? Anyone have any ideas ? Is this forum moderated and the moderator does not like my contributions ? Frank ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
thesnowbaron

On or around Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:09:44 +1000, "thesnowbaron" enlightened us thusly:

dunno, check settings, nope, nope.

and if the settings appear correct, then try a different news server.

is good. (I think that's it's right name, mysystem has the IP number in it, since before they changed the name...) you need to register with a valid email address though, although you can use a throw-away hotmail or similar for the purpose.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

"thesnowbaron" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

Erm...unless I have suddenly become clairvoyant..they just have....or am I missing something here?

Do a Google on the group. Quite possible your newsreader does not show you your messages because it thinks you have already seen them.

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

Agent is showing 3 postings from you - how many have you sent?

Reply to
Denis F

It can take a while for postings to show up - sometimes minutes, sometimes longer.

Since that one ^^^^ has shown up, you're probably just impatient :-) (rather than having things set up wrong)

- Andrew

Reply to
Andrew