Model 110 defender

Heads up collecting types I went into Poundland looking for a card reader and came out with a nicely detailed model car (I may get round to growing up in another 50 odd years) very detailed door mirrors separate exhaust system even got a transmission brake on the diff and separate propshafts oh and the tiniest LR oval on the grille all for a quid . SWMBO says its probably the only truly economical landy I'll ever own.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

'Savers' have them also for a quid, a shelf full infact.

They go for £4 each on ebay..

Shall we start an ebay shop?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I was thinking that I nipped in another one today and finally got the memory card reader (3 off ) I've been looking for see #170087701834 like David Dickinson says I can see a profit in that- meantime I have a splendid 1:43 scale Black Defender 110 CSW sat on top of this monitor they even had Freeloaders now we are talking profit.... Derek

Reply to
Derek