Monster Garage...........

Who ever said about monster garage a week or so ago was right.

I sat down, to watch this as i thought "it cant be that bad...."

Oh how wrong can you be........................

Reply to
mark solesbury

I saw the one where they took a Rolls Royce and turned it into a muck spreader. What a waste.

Never watched it again.

- Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Couldn't agree more, Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear!. Whatever TV exec thought that up wants poking with a very big stick!.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Tiz an awfull program . the one with the bowler wildcat was half worth watching but only the last 5 mins

Reply to
Jason Hall

It came from the USA so what did you expect.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon