Mother ........

The idea was to easily identify them so they wouldn't get shot at, yes. however, I remember looking through plenty ex-UN vehicles at auctions that had plenty bulletholes in them!

Also, as they do stand out so well, it's easy for the Americans to bomb them...

Reply to
Mother

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

It all makes me confused, if they were truely origional then they would be a pile or rocks / minerals and look nowt like a vehicle :-P

I like summat a little different... which means my 101 has actually stiched me a treat by already being something a little different before I've had my wicked way with it.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D